What is the Direct Ask Campaign?
The Direct Ask Campaign is THE major fundraiser at Louisville Elementary. Our school only gets 34% of its operating budget from state and BVSD funding. The PTO covers the other 66% – making this direct ask campaign a vital part of our school operations.
As we continue to expect more budget cuts at the state level, we rely on your donations to fund essential programs at LES and offset future reductions.
Every fall, the Louisville PTO raises money to support our children’s education. These donations go directly into your child’s classroom the year they are received. This year we must raise $90,000 to continue current services to our students.
Here are some examples of how your money is used to support our school:
Literacy support – providing paraprofessionals and/or tutors weekly in each classroom to assist in literacy instruction and curriculum while focusing on smaller group interactions.
Technology enhancements for classrooms
Enrichment programs such as guest speakers and educational seminars
Upgrades to learning supplies and organizational materials
Please donate online (Paypal or Venmo) or return your donation in the envelope (in Friday Folders, to your child’s teacher, in snail mail, or to the front office) anytime. Thank you!
Learn more about this by viewing the links below:
Louisville Elementary PTO Tax ID # 56-2321478 501 c (3)
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here