Return to General PTO Information

Fundraising

The PTO has many different fundraising initiatives throughout the school year to ensure that we can provide literacy and classroom support at Louisville Elementary School.  These fundraising programs range from the Direct Ask campaign, Dine Out for Panthers nights, Ice Cream Socials, and many more community related fundraising programs.

Permanent link to this article: http://louisvillepto.org/info/fundraising/

Amazon Smile

It is easy to support LES while shopping on Amazon!  The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.  To sign up, visit:  smile.amazon.com/ch/56-2321478. Donations are base on the purchase price minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. From time to time, Amazon …

Dine Out for Panthers!

During the year we will have several Dine Out for Panthers nights, where you can dine at local restaurants and a portion of the sales is donated back to our school. More information about dates/times/locations to come. Please check back to our website and watch your Friday folders!

King Soopers & Alfalfa’s Cards

Louisville PTO Grocery Programs   King Soopers Card Order Form King Soopers Program: Everyone needs groceries and gas, why not get 5% of your purchases donated to our school? It is as easy as: PURCHASE, LOAD, SHOP… PURCHASE – simply purchase your re-loadable King Soopers card from the PTO.  Cards can be ordered through the …

LES PTO Adult Dodgeball – “Fun”raiser

Adult Dodgeball – LES PTO “Fun”raiser Join us for this fun annual event! Check back for date in Spring 2019!        

Louisville Elementary Home Tour

Louisville Elementary Home Tour Mark your calendars!  The next Louisville Home Tour will be held on September 30, 2018, 12:00 pm-4:00 pm. Tickets are on sale now!  Please contact our Home Tour Chairs, Robin Fry, Amanda Jachym, and Laura Shaffer, for more information! http://www.louisvillehometour.org/   2017 Home Tour Booklet     Por Wine House 2016 …

Panther Pride Campaign

September is our Panther Pride Campaign month at Louisville Elementary! What is the Panther Pride campaign about?  It is THE major fundraiser at Louisville Elementary, largely funding literacy and classroom support. Our school only gets 34% of its operating budget from state and BVSD funding.  The PTO covers the other 66% – making this direct …